Xendpay international money transfer service is a service with no compulsory fees, no exchange rate markups, no hidden charges, and same-day transfers whenever possible so that you can send money for less with cheap money transfers.
Xendpay International Money Transfer Service
Xendpay was founded by Indian migrant and ethical entrepreneur Rajesh Agrawal. The goal of the company is to make reduce the cost of international money transfers for the millions of migrants around the world who regularly send money home.
Xendpay international Money Transfer Service allows you to send money to 173 countries in 48 different currencies. The money is received on a bank account or, in certain countries (including Nigeria, Kenya, and the Philippines), the money can alternatively be delivered on a mobile wallet. You can pay by making a local bank transfer or by using a debit or credit card. The whole process of sending money with Xendpay usually takes 1-4 working days.
- Xendpay exchange rates are excellent
- Pay What You Want for transfer fees
- Great reviews on Trustpilot
- No Android mobile app
- Xendpay can only send to the bank account or mobile wallets
- Pay What You Want model only applies up to the first £2000 sent
Xendpay has great customer reviews on Trustpilot. Here’s a summary of what customers have to say:
- Customers were very satisfied with how fast their money was delivered
- Using Xendpay is an easy, uncomplicated and pleasant experience
- Xendpay is a quick and easy way to send money
- Customer service is friendly and helpful
- Some customers complain that transfers take too long to reach the recipient
- Xendpay’s customer service was sometimes too slow to respond or provided generic responses
Xendpay Promo Offer
Xendpay promo code gets you a fee-free transfer (if you decide to pay £0 as a fee) plus, £10 off your first money transfer over £100.
Xendpay makes you in charge of how much you want to pay as the transaction fee.
Xendpay app shows a suggested fee and allows you to edit the fee amount so you can happily “Pay What You Want” as the fee.
How to use Xendpay Promo Code to get £10 off your first transaction?
To use the Xendpay first free transfer offer where you get £10 off, you don’t really need to do anything.
- Simply click on ‘Get this deal‘ link and register with Xendpay. The coupon code is already embedded in the link.
- Log in to your account.
- Initiate your first transfer and you will see £10 discount on your first money transfer to India (or anywhere) over £100.
- Select the fee that you want to pay (Yes! Xendpay allows you to decide how much you want to pay for the remittance).
- Add your beneficiary details and pay Xendpay.
As an example, if you are sending £1000 to India from the UK with Xendpay, you will have to pay only £990 – that is if you decide to pay £0 for the transfer fee.
Things to note:
To avail the offer, you need to send minimum £100 on your first transfer.
Xendpay suggests a transaction fee but you can decide how much you want to pay. I suggest paying some amount to help Xendpay run this offering.
If you face any issues in availing this offer or while signing up with Xendpay, do not hesitate to get in touch!